Are you a stewardess looking to spend winter in the Whitsundays?
Are you looking to be a part of a fun team?
A relaxed family orientated private 40m SY is on the search for an enthusiastic 2nd stewardess to join their team for the Whitsundays season.
The yacht will also venture north to Lizard Island before making its way back down the east coast
The 2nd stew will support the chief stewardess in both service and housekeeping, in addition to providing a helping hand to the deck department.
The yacht is hoping for a talented allrounder who has a professional and fun approach to her work.
The successful candidate will be offered a 6-month contract and will commence from early March.
The Ideal Candidate
- superyacht experience or very strong hospitality background
- Good service skills
- Easy going but professional attitude.
- Isn’t overly prone to seasickness.
- Can work across departments when necessary.
- Enjoys water activities
- Good sense of adventure and fun
- Work rights for Australia
The yacht is happy to fly candidates Australia wide, shared cabin arrangements.
Salary: In Australian Dollars, depending on experience
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Seasonal