Are you an experienced 2nd Stewardess looking for a world cruising vessel?
Do you enjoy working for extremely personable owners?
A private 150’ MY, about to start a world tour from Australia is looking for a new 2nd Stewardess to join their team.
The yacht is run to an extremely high standard and incorporates a full ISM
Joining a crew of 9 the 2nd Stewardess will assist the chief in managing the complete interior function, service & housekeeping.
The 2nd stewardess will be working within an interior team of 3
Upcoming Itinerary in Australia will include Whitsundays, Sydney and Melbourne for the lead up to summer.
From Australia the yacht will continue on a world voyage bound for Florida with the intention for an owner’s trip in the tail end of the Caribbean season.
Future cruising will also consist of both Western & Eastern Med
Will also take expressions of interest from 2nd stewardess coupled with either -Chef or Chief Officer
The Ideal Candidate will
• Superyacht stewardess Experience on vessels 40m+
• 2nd stewardess experience on vessels 40m+
• Ideally have full work rights for Australia or New Zealand (for Visa)
• Exceptional service and housekeeping skills
• Looking to contribute to a positive team environment onboard
• STCW & Seafarer medical
• Looking to forge a lasting working relationship with a terrific owner
Start Date– July 2019
Salary– Depending on Experience, negotiable + medical + flights + standard MLC leave entitlements
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced stewardess looking to join a world cruising, adventurous yacht with a terrific Australian & Kiwi crew
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Worldwide
- Type: Full-Time