Are you a 2nd stew looking for a land-based opportunity in Sydney?
A high profile 37m private MY is on the search for a fulltime 2nd stewardess to join their program for the summer and beyond.
The yacht utilises a team of casual stewardesses for its owners’ trips and will rotate the fulltime stewardesses out so they aren’t losing all their weekends over summer.
The yacht maintains a high standard onboard and the 2nd stew should assist the chief stewardess in both service & housekeeping
The owner resides overseas therefore there is plenty of notice for when the yacht will be used, with clearly defined dates and schedule
As the yacht is Sydney based all year round (except for gold coast yard periods) it will be the requirement for the stewardess to have their own accommodation ashore when not out on a trip.
The yacht will consider junior to experienced candidates and can match salary according to skill level
The Ideal Candidate
- Some stewardess experience on superyachts
- Hospitality background
- Good service & housekeeping skills
- Strong work ethic
- Own accommodation in Sydney (or able to get)
- Personable and friendly demeanour
- Good level of professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Can act as a terrific support to the chief stew
- Work rights for Australia
Start: When Found
Salary: Depending on experience, paid in AUD
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Rotational