Are you looking to join an expedition yacht with a unique focus?
Are you interested in stepping up to relive as chief stewardess on occasion?
A high profile 60m private expedition motor yacht is on the search for a very strong 2nd stewardess to join their busy program.
The yacht is utilised for both private family style trips and scientific research missions throughout the Australia, Asia & Indian Ocean regions.
Research trips can involve deep dive missions and a variety of other deep seabed explorations with crew taking an active involvement in these expeditions, including the interior department
The 2nd stewardess will join a super fun interior team of 4 with duties to include rotating through both Service & Housekeeping, Organizing inventories, Cocktail Menus, Provisioning & stepping up to relieve as chief stewardess in her absence.
Plenty of opportunity and career growth within this role for the right person
Above all the 2nd stewardess will have a terrific attitude who values a good team environment, genuinely enjoys travel and has an interest in ocean conservation advantages
Maintaining a home port in Australia, candidates will need to have full work rights for Australia or NZ.
Itinerary for 2023 is evolving: West Coast Australia, top end, PNG, Indonesia , East Coast Australia
The Ideal Candidate
• Senior stewardess experience on Superyachts
• Excellent Service & Leadership skills
• Interested in stepping up into Relief Chief Stewardess position
• Interested in ocean ecology & conservation
• Is compatible with the hospitality focus of the superyacht industry
• Enjoys service and happy to rotate between departments
• Thoroughly enjoys travel & being active
• Excellent attitude, professional approach , well presented
• Full work rights for Australia
Start: December (after Xmas)
Leave Package: 6 weeks annual + accrued days in lieu for weekends / public holidays
Salary: TBA (Paid within the Australian System)
- Classification: Steward/ess
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time