Are you interested in building both engineering and deck commercial sea time?
Do you enjoy being a part of a fun and active crew?
A high profile 42m charter yacht is on the search for an enthusiastic 2nd engineer/deck to join their team of 9
The yacht operates dual season Med and Caribbean and will shortly make the crossing for a busy charter season in Europe
Position will be a dual 2nd Engineer and deck role. Being Deckhand on charter and Engineer off charter.
The yacht will undertake their 5-year refit coming after the next Med season so around 5 months in the yard in late 2020. Prior to that a busy Med season ahead
There is an incredible team environment on this yacht, with good longevity amongst the crew and a personable friendly owner who values loyalty and commitment
The 2nd engineer will work under the guidance of an experienced Y3 engineer
The ideal candidate
• Will hold AEC and preferably a deck rating or above
• STCW & ENG 1
• B1/B2 to or able to apply at very short notice
• Looking for both deck and engineering commercial sea time
• Looking to build on tickets
• Versatile allrounder who enjoys a blended role
• Likes to get involved with watersports
• Enjoys a busy yacht
• Trade background advantageous
• Male (due to cabin arrangements)
Start- Before the 1st April 2020
Salary – 3000-4000 Euro / month DOE + Usual MLC entitlements, flights ect
- Classification: Engineer
- Location: Europe
- Type: Full-Time