Are you interested in working within an AMAZING residence team?
Are you available for an immediate start?
The house manager to a very high-profile family of 5 is on the search for 2 X stewardesses to join their growing residence team.
The residence is currently upsizing due to the recent relocation of the family from LA.
The 2 X stewardesses will work within a large residence team who are absolutely awesome, professional, personable & fun.
Whilst the family is high profile, they are extremely down to earth, and the staff thoroughly enjoy working for the principles and children (3)
The residence has 2 open stewardess requirements being.
- Allrounder (service, housekeeping, setup/pack down, manager support)- 6-month contract
- Back of house (housekeeping & laundry)-6-month contract
Residence is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
Working week is based on 5 days / week, 40-hour week that can span Morning shift (8am-5pm) Afternoon Shift (10am -7pm) or evening shift (12:30pm-9:30pm)
Rosters are done in advance and with consultation with staff and are typically between Monday – Saturday.
Both roles have the possibility of extension beyond 6 months with view to go permanent.
The Ideal Candidates
- Highly professional
- Strong service and housekeeping skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Time on superyachts or in private residences
- Fun and easy-going nature
- Own accommodation in Sydney (live out)
- Will offer a firm 6-month commitment.
- Can start/trial immediately.
- Happy to undergo a background check
Salary: Very attractive salary on offer for right candidates, hourly rate (potential for salary after 6 months)
Start: When Found
This is an excellent opportunity for a stewardess looking to step into residential management for a very high-profile family who are a delight to work for
- Classification: Residential
- Location: Australia/NZ
- Type: Full-Time